Interim property development or construction project managers
Do you have a new project where you need to deploy staff quickly? Or a temporary staff shortage due to illness or resignation? Or some other short-term need for resources? If yes, then our Interim Management Services may just be the answer you’re seeking. Experienced professional interim property development or construction project managers who can step in to help you for a few weeks or more and deliver:
- Development management from feasibility to delivery and occupation by end users.
- Project management for large or small projects
- Relocation management for office occupiers whether expanding or consolidating or reorganising
- Cost management from cost planning to post-contract services and final accounts
- Elements of any of the above to help you get a head start on a new project or to improve performance or processes on existing projects.
Widely experienced in EMENA
Our people have experience of working with and for developers, investors, consultants, end users and funders across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa in sectors including:
- retail, including shopping centres
- offices and fitting out
- hotel and leisure
- mixed use
As an alternative to hiring an interim manager, we can undertake discrete tasks for you –
see our advisory services »
If you’d like discuss our Interim Management Services or obtain a quotation, please contact us.